Your Membership Makes
By choosing to become a member of the Bermuda Diabetes Association’s Members Circle, you are contributing to equitable healthcare for everyone in Bermuda. Your membership fees enable us to offer services and educational initiatives like the "Know Your Medicine" program to the entire community, in addition to providing free medications to uninsured and underinsured individuals living with diabetes.
- $5 OFF diabetes testing supplies (E.G., TEST STRIPS, CGMS, ETC.)
- 15% OFF OTC products on the first Thursday of the month
- $15 OFF prescription drugs on the third Thursday of the month
- Early booking for Covid Vaccination Clinic appointments
- Free Covid Vaccinations (no co-pay)
- Early booking for diabetes-related screening appointments, programs, and events
- The right to vote at the BDA’s Annual General Meeting and Special Meetings
In addition to these existing BDA benefits:
- ALL wound care (e.g., bandages, dressings, etc.) are covered 100% by health insurance
- FREE delivery island-wide of medications
- FREE 1 hour consult Know Your Medicine (KYM) assessment with the Pharmacist
- FREE Monthly BDA newsletter
*Conditions may apply.